Published on March 31st, 2014 | by knicket0
APP NEWS: POWERGUARD // iPhone
– My iPhone: shows the detailed info of your iPhone, including hardware info such as CPU Model and warranty info. Besides, it has „Optimize“ feature to boost memory and release RAM storage, making your iPhone substantially faster.
– Battery Advisor: clarifies the time which has to past until the battery of your iPhone empties. In adidition, this function also shows you how much battery you are „wasting“, for example when you are making calls or using the WiFi. It is also able to clear you up by showing you various ways to conserve your battery.
– Private Album: the private album allows you to put in your photos, save and protect them with your own password. So it also requires the password to edit or manage this private info.
– Contacts Backup: allows users to back up iPhone contracts to either iCloud or Dropbox. Better still, users can choose to restore these backups from any backup point and to either wipe local data with backup data completely or merge the two.
– iPhone Tips: offers different topics of your iPhone with updated tips and tricks, so you can use your iPhone more easily.
Now, there are a lot of apps out there showing you how much batterie you have left. But this app differs from the other precisely because it offers many other features and can not only be used as an battery indicator.
Overall, I give this app a “thumbs up”. It only costs $.99, and is worth every penny if you like to have many things in one.